Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Pet day review

On the 21st of October 2016 Awahono School we had Pet Day.  In Room 5 we had to write a review about Pet Day. Here is my review.
Pet Day Review
Today I’m going to talk to you about Awahono Schools Pet Day on Friday the 21st   of October 2016. Pet day is a day when everybody brings a Pet to school. At Pet Day we have a lot of things to do like Pet parade, judging and the work shops.
The first thing that I’m going to talk to you about is the Pet parade. The Pet parade is held on the school court in the middle of the whole school.  All of the children walk their pets or carry them around the court once. I think that the pet parade is a really good idea because then everyone got a chance to see all of the pets.
The second thing that I’m going to tell you about is the animals. At Pet Day most of the children bring an animal. There were many different kinds of pets at Pet Day like dogs, cats, chickens, birds and lots of other animals. I think that all of the animals behaved well and didn’t try to run away except for my chicken.

The last thing that I’m going to talk to you about is the workshops.  There were a lot of different kinds of work shops like arts and crafts, outdoor activities and a few other ones. In the arts and crafts work shop they did origami. They made little cats, dogs and a few cows. I think that the workshops were really fun and most of them were really creative workshops.
Overall, I think that Awahono School Pet Day was a really fun day because none of the pets tried to run away because the people would have tied them up or held them.                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.