Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

In Room Six we have been brainstorming for our persuasive letter writing. Our topic is homework. We are against it. This is what we have done so far.


Coby … I think we  should not have homework because when we do it, it takes around half an hour and then the next day when we come to school we’re tired and we will not be able to concentrate .  Plus we learn all of the stuff at school that we have to do for our homework so there really is no reason for homework .I have one problem with homework, when I get home and I don’t want to do any work like homework, I what to do something fun like play with family and friends.

Andrew… Every day we are at school for 30 hours So we do not need homework we learn more then we need for a week
SO NOT HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben…I think that homework is a waste of my time and that it is stupid. I think that children need exercise.

Liam… I think that homework gets boring because we do everything at school and what we don’t finish we have to do for homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.